LEARNING DESIGN II Cooperative Learning(POD 5)

First of all, the learning method I choose is cooperative learning.

Two famous writers have said that without the cooperation of its member’s society cannot survive, and the society of man has survived because the cooperation of its members made survival possible (David W, Roger T). Therefore, cooperative learning is very important in our life and learning. Cooperative learning refers to a process of promoting the development of students’ subjectivity and socialization through mutual dependence and communication between students. It emphasizes the cooperative interpersonal interaction between students and emphasizes that students can achieve their learning objectives and complete their learning tasks through the cooperation between them in the teaching process. In many teaching processes, many teachers ignore the interaction with students. They only know how to introduce textbook knowledge, but they ignore whether students understand these problems or not.
In our group’s blueprint project, I used formative assessment in part. Formative assessment means that students fully understand this part of knowledge, and apply this part of knowledge to learning and life. I will introduce the basic characteristics of COVID-19 and some detection methods. First of all, I will let students know what COVID-19 is. At the same time, tell them the basic characteristics of COVID-19. In order to let students fully understand COVID-19. I will have some cooperative and interactive learning. For example, two students in a group, and then I will ask them to ask each other questions, and the students who answer correctly will be rewarded. At the same time, I will also set up some interesting interactive games, for example, I will let students work in groups of four and then debate knowledge points. These cooperative activities not only enable students to fully grasp the knowledge content but also make students and teachers closer. At the same time, it also reflects the formative assessment. Moreover, I will tell you some methods of COVID-19 detection. I will show students how to detect formative assessment by watching videos. After watching, I will let students share with each other what you think should be paid attention to when doing the test. Finally, I will set up a self-assessment. Share what you learned in this class with your friends or family, and get some feedback and provide it to the teacher.

Personally, I also like cooperative learning, because I think the effect of cooperation will be one plus one more than two. A lot of knowledge points I will acquiesce that I have understood very well, but when I meet the exam, I still can’t, which means that I don’t understand thoroughly. At this time, I need a small partner to help me find out the missing. I can share my knowledge with my friends so that not only my own memory will be deepened, my achievements will be improved, and my friends will also be improved. Form a win-win result. At the same time, I think formative assessment is the best and most important way of learning because it can test whether we have mastered knowledge or not.

Reference:

What is Cooperative Learning? — Cooperative Learning Institute

http://www.co-operation.org/what-is-cooperative-learning

comment:https://briancaiblog.opened.ca/#welcome-and-introduction

I agree with you that cooperative learning can be the most effective way to push learners to a higher level. At the same time, I firmly believe that cooperative learning can achieve win-win results. Through the joint efforts of your group, you have finally succeeded. Although the process can be painful, for example, it requires constant rewriting of code, testing, and replacement of different parts. But I think all of you in your group are doing well. In the face of difficulties, we did not give up, and we worked together to find a way to solve the problem. Finally, a perfect ending was achieved. This is the benefit of cooperative learning for us. I also like to study with others because I can not only improve myself, but also find my own shortcomings. In this way, I can strengthen my shortcomings and meet many new friends.