Peer Review

First of all, I’m very interested in your topic of study. To be honest, I don’t know the process of water circulation very well. I see that your study topic is prepared for second-grade students. I will regard myself as second-grade students to study your topic.
Let students know the basic knowledge through the theory of learning theory of constructivism. Using cooperative and experimental learning design to let students participate in the practice in person, I think it will make students understand the content of the subject more easily. I see that you have used several activities to let students deeply feel the process of the water cycle, from precipitation, evaporation, and other activities to let you understand the water cycle.
I have noticed that in your class, you have all kinds of cultures, religions, nationalities, and needs. There is also a student with ADHD and a student with dyslexia. These students have a personalized education plan (IEP), but all students can use the resources in the classroom. I only see that you pay great attention to check whether the learners with ADHD or dyslexia in the learning center are included in the learning process. The center of choice is created with these learning exceptions in mind, so there are a sports center and a center with low requirements for reading and writing. Students with ADHD often find it difficult to focus on tasks at hand or in the learning center. To help students learn, you can also choose other seats, such as allowing the use of cushions, sitting on the floor or yoga balls. At the same time, students with reading and writing difficulties can get help in the learning station through iPad and other technologies. This will allow students to use the text to speech function or the voice to text function. Or, for students with writing difficulties, a blank version of the worksheet can be provided. This reduces the pressure on students to write and spell but still keeps them focused on their work. I think it’s well designed.
You have completed this topic with the help of video, text, pictures, and some online social platforms. I think you are well prepared. I’m looking forward to seeing your final plan. At the same time, I have some questions. First of all, your topic is aimed at the students in the second year of primary school. The students in the second year may be a little weak in understanding ability and hands-on ability. Do you need to spend more time on this?
Whether the back and forth movement is convenient for the management of 25 children, and whether it can ensure their safety.